Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Hello and Welcome

Friends and Fans,

I would like to first thank you all for your support because if it weren't for you I would never have the balls to do this. And by fans, I mean the 4 Beardos and Corinne. I guess Danielle too, but let's be honest she is going to hate every minute of this. Secondly, I would like to introduce the persona that I am "growing" into, Hairy Sanchez. Slowly, I will begin to look like I am from Hispanic decent. The ladies will start going crazy over the sweet crustache taking over my upper lip. This is the same crustache that I was able to grow in the 6th grade and let me tell you how I was king of the school because of that. This, I guarentee, will prove true again.

I hope you enjoy what we have to offer. You shall not be disappointed.

Pictures to follow soon

Yours truly,

Hairy Sanchez

No comments: